CrossFit 285 – CrossFit
Handstand Foundation (No Measure)
Spend 15 minutes building a strong handstand position from kick-up to vertical.
– If we have a strong entry then get into a handstand and focus on position.
– Correct hold position has hands just a few inches from wall, only heels on the wall and a straight body.
– Continue slight ncreases to hold times.
– Extend through your shoulders and push the feet as high up the wall as possible in the hold.
– If your HS position is solid you can start applying pressure with your fingers to bring your heels off the wall for short periods.
30 Clean and Jerks, 135# / 95#